Flush Mount Hidden Door Package
Do you have doorways in your home taking up valuable space? Here at Murphy Door we have the solution! Why not take this opportunity to evolve that void space into a beautifully crafted cabinet doorway? Let Murphy Door transform your otherwise boring doorway into an exciting space-saving work of art! Our Flush Mount is not just a door; it will also give you that much needed storage space you desire. Our Flush Mount assembly is a functional cabinet that provides you a variety of storage uses. Each Flush Mount supports up to 300 lbs.; and during operation, valuables and books will stay in place. Every Murphy Door is manufactured and assembled in the USA. Each pre-built unit comes with a limited lifetime parts and manufacture defect warranty. The Flush Mount door comes assembled and will include all the necessary hardware (installation required). Even a DIY handy-man can install this wonderfully engineered piece of furniture. While sizing up your new door, please keep in mind Murphy Doors fit in the standard 82 in. rough opening height. Installing a Murphy Door adds excitement to any existing opening. A Flush Mount can transform an ordinary doorway into a secret passageway, hidden door or can even give you an additional level of security for any safe or panic room without having to retrofit the opening. With the price of homes on the rise, a Murphy Door is a fantastic way to not only beautify your home, but maximize your square footage.
- Door comes completely unassembled and requires full assembly and installation
- Includes every component necessary to build your very own Murphy Door.
- In swing doors will lose 6 in. of pass through; out swing doors will lose 10 in. of pass through
- Hardware installation required; hinge position templates provided
- Solid core; MDF and hardwood components add strength and durability
- Safe working load 300 lbs.
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Installation tools required: Tape measure, level, and hammer, rubber mallet, screw gun with #2 Phillips bit, flat head screwdriver, wood clamp, wood glue and shims
Flush Mount Door weights range between 80lbs and 150lbs depending on the options selected for the door.
- 24" Bookcase Rough Opening is 26"x82"
- 26" Bookcase Rough Opening is 28"x82"
- 28" Bookcase Rough Opening is 30"x82"
- 30" Bookcase Rough Opening is 32"x82"
- 32" Bookcase Rough Opening is 34"x82"
- 34" Bookcase Rough Opening is 36"x82"
- 36" Bookcase Rough Opening is 38"x82"
Total width the inside dimension of jamb is the size listed on your door option IE: 30" door is 30" inside to inside of Jamb 3/4" Veneer Engineered Solid Core MDF for sides, 3/4" doubled for total thickness of 1 1/2" for top and bottom, shelves. 3/4" Solid Hardwood face frames (excluding paint grade)
Custom Order Options:
* Width of Door (ie: Standard Width 36" Custom width Min. 20" or Maximum 48")
* Height of Door. (ie: Standard Height 81 1/2", Custom As Short as you choose upto 96" Rough Opening)
* Depth: 12" Doors are built on the same time frames of a custom door.
* Side Bookcases at additional price in addition to the custom fee.
* To Order custom simply select Custom Door Option, and enter your specific Rough Opening In the Comment Section at Checkout.
To insure proper pricing and hold up please be sure you order the door closest to the custom size you need.
FREE product pickup available to contiguous US customers by picking one of two warehouse locations during checkout.
**Door pickup will NOT change production time, All doors are built to order. Estimated times listed are production times, and do not include shipping.
East Coast Orders
Please be aware that all East Coast orders must go through our East Coast distribution center in Kentucky. When your order is completed it may hold for a few days in our Ogden warehouse waiting for transfer. Once your order arrives in KY it will be sorted and shipped accordingly. If your time frame does not facilitate for a transfer and you need your freight direct, please let us know and we will price your freight direct from Ogden Utah to your location. Please be aware average savings with distribution is over $500.00. So don't be surprised when your freight bid is really high.
All Assembled Doors to Canada* & Alaska: +$500.00
All Unassembled Doors to Canada*: $300.00
All Doors Hawaii: +$1000.00
*All taxes for Canadian orders are the responsibility of the customer and not included in the shipping price.
We can quote shipping any where in the world but the customer is responsible for import and tariffs.
STANDARD PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES*
|Assembled||14-30 Days||21-30 Days|
|Home Solutions||30-45 Days|
*All lead times are an estimatation in business days (holidays excluded) and are not guaranteed.
ALL DOORS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER
|Availability:||Made to Order|